Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Requirements. Requirements. Requirements

I'm relying on Google to show me the way. I've been googling the procedure and the location of where to accomplish these hassle-hoff requirements, well particular emphasis to NBI. But thanks to the brilliant Pinoy Bloggers who had suffered, learned and shared about the pains of going through requirements-hell. They were able to refresh me of the expectations and most importantly how to get to the main offices.

But admittedly, one of the worst tasks that I have to do in this life, with regards to legalities and employment, is the completion of requirements. I should already have photocopies of such documents (working for almost 5 years already), but apparently I do not have any left. Thanks to my "misplacement" abilities. Getting the usual SSS and TIN requirements are manageable since it's within Makati Area, but the "hassle-hoff" of all is the NBI clearance. I literally have to wake up early, travel to places I've no idea where and most especially allot all the time and effort in the world.

I have less than a week to process everything and I'm dying for this to be over. I'll get this done, I'm sure, but I just want to rant how hassle-hoff it is, let me.

2 comments:

kegler747 said...

Now you know... always keep copies of pertinent employment documents in somewhere safe and most likely you would remember where you put it :)

kaye layson said...

I know, right?? In a backward system like ours, documents are best kept hidden and duplicated.