Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pressed for time and there was 711

I forgot to bring my feces sample to the clinic this morning and I had to get a medical exam done today.

They won't administer the test unless I give them what they're looking for, which is something I magnificently forgot at home.

Crisis.

But...

If there is a will. There is a way.

All you need is a quick trip to 7 11 and a 50 pesos cash.

Give yourself a few minutes and ounce of will power.


*If you can't find any Castor Oil or laxatives, find a nearby Mini Stop or 711. Buy a piece of banana, tissues, fastener that come in pairs (so you wouldn't buy the whole pack of popsickle sticks/fork/bbque sticks) and cold water. If you do smoke, 1 stick would do just fine.


*Get the white part of the fastener. Coil it and form it into a hook. Adjust it to your fingers accordingly.

Voila.

The apparatus worked for me magically. Hope this could be helpful to others in the future. Or better yet, hope the time never comes wherein you have to do it in a very compromising and disadvantageous situation like I did.

No comments: