Monday, August 18, 2008

Start of Twilight...reading

I'm down to Chapter 8, and I only started at 4 pm this afternoon.

I'll credit it for its light, intriguing flow. It's like I'm reading a new version of RL Stine all over again.

I decided to buy the first installment of the famed Stephenie Myer series to finally see what the fuss was all about. They're already in book 4, but I was never really a conformist even if I have to start late. I believe it's all in the timing. On my Multiply, I got an information that this August, the fourth installment, Breaking Dawn, had a huge party in Powerbooks and my curiosity was heightened. I thought that it was the perfect time to start the series. The story being, a vampire vagabond in a teenage highschool setting, seems to be pretty interesting enough. The concept might be expected and quite common, but the novel would now depend on the author's craft at storytelling and sequencing. I guess she scored an A in that department since it has a large pool of followers.



New season. New book and New job.


Although I doubt I would be sleeping very well tonight with my known book habits. Good luck waking up refreshed for my first day tomorrow.

Thanks Mitch for this book treat!

**I thought I would end the installment with Twilight, but I guess with the flow now, I might as well get a copy of New Moon.

No comments: