Saturday, August 23, 2008

Prelude to the Long Weekend.

I felt like it was forever. I have internet connection at the office, but I just use it for research and info overhaul. Everything else falls into the non-business related category, at least I can read wiki.

I have lots of things to do this weekend. Well, aside from going along with Mitch's agenda, I have a couple of things to accomplish. I have to use my present funds to buy me new shoes. This might sound superficial, but I've had my good overused pairs of shoes since 2004. I've already maximized its lifespan. It shows and it feels like it's up for retirement (with my heavy feet?!). Actually my mom was the first one who noticed it and according to her, I should be ashamed for being a woman and not know when to say "Shoes, your journey ends here." A large bunk of my earnings DO NOT go to shopping expenses. I buy good quality products, regardless of the price once, and I could use it repeatedly until someone utters for me to give it a rest. And I don't just shop, I plan and schedule my psyche for it, and this weekend is an accommodating one. Four good shoes and mission accomplished.

Mitch also told me that this weekend he'll purchase all the Twilight saga for me. Skip the shoes, let's go to Fully Booked. Last night, we went to Powerbooks to check some Twilight copies since the establishment is on sale (which I have to visit also this weekend, I have a couple of titles to check). All they have left are reserved, expensive hardbound books, while Fort's Fully booked is overflowing with fresh "cheaper" copies, the last week we checked. At the end, we decided to get copies at Fort. Another Mission to be accomplished.

Another mission is to buy presents for my first god child Alejandro. He's having his first birthday this Sunday hosted by his wonderfully beautiful mom Dianne. I have 3 gifts behind to be exact. I was shamefully MIA for Christmas and at this rate I really have to make up. No more consultation with my mom. This time, I'm buying him a book. That's it.

Another mission to be accomplished in the near future is my conceptualized photo shoot. I will expound on this on the following entries. But for now, I just have to submit some concept for the photographers and make up artist. I dreamt about this and according to my dream, I really had fun. Since I'm not a photographer, a sketcher or a visual artist, I'd have to do this through a script. Fair enough.

What else? Am I missing something aside from the usual blogging, watching DVDs, relaxing, reading, dining and hanging out? I pretty much got everything covered, whatever mission it is, I have this long weekend. Consider it all done.

No comments: