Saturday, August 2, 2008

Start the Weekend right

I feel bloated from last night's expensive, yet very satisfying dinner with my bestfriend Je who is soon to be married on Saturday. Before we'd just catch up in McDo, then it progressed to Fridays and Dencios, and now we're catching up in a place where Credit Cards seem to offer you temporary salvation. (Visit Zuni at Gbelt 5, nice intimate place. Food, especially the specialties are great. From the looks of the restaurant, you unfortunately could get the price range).



After which we surrendered to Bizu's chocolate arrest and now I don't feel like actually traveling to Tagaytay. I feel so drained to do anything but to sleep and passively burn whatever I've been eating last night. But all for lovely friends who actually want a socially inept person like me to be at their smashing celebrations.


Meet, Ganache...meet heaven.

This is going to be a long and adventurous rainy weekend as soon as I step out of cyberspace.

With nothing left to say.....until the next post.

Pic source:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3255/2497416201_84fe04eae8.jpg

No comments: