Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Affordable Fish Fillet in Town

And since I just love every fish dish, except those with peanut sauce and gata, I am really happy to broadcast that Chowking has two new dishes available in the market. The Breaded Pork and the CRISPY FISH FILLET Rice Meals! Go for FISH!

I went to Chowking this lunch to try out those Fish Fillet thingies with garlic mayo sauce. I tried it, and I like it. What makes this a better example is that the fish fillets are tender and crispy without drowning in too much in oil. (I mean, yes, it's fried we know, but we don't need the added oily visual).

I hope CHOWKING doesn't pull this out just like what TOKYO TOKYO did with their CREAMY FISH DORY! I’m finding it difficult to forgive them, but thanks to Chowking, I was greatly appeased.

The Chowking website is not yet updated and I totally forgot to take a snapshot of the dish. Anyways, the meal costs 65 pesos. Check it out for yourselves.

No comments: