Saturday, October 11, 2008

My current Food Buddy

Let's see.

For two consecutive nights (Thursday and Friday), I met my cousin Den after work and we always ended up having dinner somewhere. The first night I was in a deep Bad Food Day and I was so hungry that we went to a reliable place where I can just have Miso, Tempura and their garlicky Misono dishes. Dishes that could never go wrong. We went to Tokyo Tokyo.



*Guffaw 2 rice servings, my dear

Last night however, we initially decided to head home and to have dinner somewhere near Sun Valley. But we found out that we both craved for something Chinese. So, I immediately took her to Man Yann where we ordered Siomai and the famed CHAMI.


*Visit Man Yann (Glorietta) and do not miss this dish. It's their bestseller, you'll know why.


Den didn't know what Chami was and she's notably a rice person. I told her that Mitch was the first one who introduced me this and I was equally apprehensive because I'm not really a fan of lomi-type of noodles. But I gave it a shot and I've loved it ever since. Since she trusts me and practically she has no other choice, we ordered. When it arrived, I waited for Den's reaction first.

She liked it. She loved it. She went on eating.
I told her we shouldn't do this often though, especially before Christmas. But who am I fooling?

We ended up finishing the whole dish.

No comments: