Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend Agenda 101.

I have to remind myself to remind my sister to get our computer fixed. I was uploading pictures last night and it just suddenly died down on me. My cousin asked me if I saw a blue screen, which I didn't. It just died down and wouldn't turn on. I'm betting the insides are completely fried due to, I don't even want to know. I hope that right after I engage in my Spanish Film Festival tomorrow, when I get home, our computer's fixed or I would have to do the hassle-hoff method to blog and view stuff over the weekend.

Another thing that I have to accomplish is acquiring a reputable Eye Cream. I have to get one of those, since my eyes have been noticeably puffy and racoonish for like...an eternity. I guess, at this rate I'm already starting late, but what the hell. Better late than never that is if I don't want to look like 40 on my next 25th birthday. I'm already reading online forums about the brilliant effects of L'Oreal Revitalift and OLAY, but I'm still as clueless as a lost bee. I have leads that's what I have so far, but I'm still looking.

No comments: