Friday, October 10, 2008

The Blanket Type of Day

After a BAD FOOD DAY yesterday, I said that today, mistakes are not allowed.

I got my reliable Bagel breakfast at Starbucks with Cream Cheese with a cold Pineapple Juice equals a good start.

And I'm just so chirpy today NOT ONLY because it's FRIDAY but because it's so FREAKING GLOOMY outside. It's like GOTHAM city on a very bad day. I love the day. I love the weather. I love my breakfast. Enough said.

But for those anti-storms out there, we don't have any storms. According to the news we just have a "SHALLOW LOW PRESSURE AREA" seen somewhere near Leyte. We'll most probably have rainshowers in the afternoon all throughout the evening, like we're not used it already?

But who couldn't want to be tucked into this weather? I'm smelling DVD marathon when I get home, and a Spanish Film marathon tomorrow! PSYCHE! I'm tasting Swiss Miss and Honey Stars ahead, serve me some of that Luk Yuen Fish congee, why don't you! Ah! I'm too obvious amidst this gloom. I love it!

No comments: