Saturday, October 11, 2008

Get away Food-Booze Spirits, I must Go Here

I am still presently "gearing" myself to watch Spanish Movies showcased at Greenbelt today, but it seems when I woke up my body felt so weird and tired from that Chami, Booze and Hotdog experience last night. After having dinner with Den, I went to a newly opened coffee shop near our Village, read a few chapters of Kite Runner, and met my good friend Bags for some drinks at Central. Now all my food and drink intake are spiraling like crazy in my inards.

But I really don't want to miss these international films though. I mean, yeah, I could get it in DVDs, but it's still a different experience in theaters. DVDs are always an alternative, and with international movies you want to experience it the best way. When I was in college, when movies for me were not necessarily considered date activities, I save my allowance to watch different kinds of movies in Robinsons Galleria or Greenbelt on a weekend. Tim usually accompanies me, but there are still times that I don't mind going alone. I'm really the person not to mind. My friend Che who is very into everything Japanese gave me a list of movies shown at Robinsons Galleria this year. I wanted to watch those, but I didn't have time. Hence, the DVDs. Now, that Spanish movies are showing I didn't actually dwell on the part of "making a decision." I instantly know that I'M GOING with or without a movie buddy. Tim is currently in a dentist emergency, as I think I should be too, but heck his absence will not alter my activities.

I must go, it's just that I have to fix this physiological chaos. My stomach is freaking me out and I feel bloated more than ever, so I think I would have to lie down for a bit, but gosh, I wouldn't want to miss Guillermo del Toro's creation. It's also timely that I'm craving for a good horror movie; and subtitles do not bother me at all. This is my ultimate pick and something tells me I have to experience it on the BIG SCREEN.


No comments: