Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Being Garfield

The thing about not having any strict time frame or schedule, your day gets warped into non-productivity and sometimes you like it too much that everything else gets justified.

Like me...right now. I'm supposed to be at work, but I'm here justifying my glued ass on my bed, finding so many things to explore with my Harriet and still has time to squeeze in Harvey as a responsible pet owner that I think I am. I'm making every minute count by doing activities and tasks I'm not supposed to do with my pjs, being today is a valid workday.

That's why as much as possible, I wake up early and leave the house before 8 am just as long as I find myself in the city so I'll be motivated to work. But today started really really really insanely off...

Garfield is such my idol right now.



http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee157/zod_kiran/lazy.jpg

No comments: