Monday, December 8, 2008

Slow Anxiety

As minor details are being finalized and pulled to execution, I'm starting to get more anxious, excited and OC about things. Did I mention that this is my very first initiated and arranged party ever? I'm sorry, but I'm not into "bahala na." You can never have bahala na and just leave enjoyment to your guests, at least for once I should become useful to the hosting department...at least once in my entire life. 25 is a good age to start.


1. Caterer = Check
2. Invitations = Check
3. Liquors = Check
4. Location = Check
5. Theme = Check

SEMI- Accomplished and SEMI-MANIPULATED

1. Desserts
2. Themed Get up
3. Tents and Table arrangements
4. WEATHER

BUDGET and FINANCES?? .... Better to forget it.

I'm having my own private war against TIME and MONEY. But the strong will survive. I shall get these things done once and for all! POP that CHAMPAGNE, DAMN IT!




*Exactly my sentiments, Harvey Elizander.

No comments: