Thursday, December 25, 2008

Never Been this good

I'll forever have the sequences, all the preparations and the outcome in my memory. From dress to shoes to guests to tents to supplies, everything was close to perfect.

To those who came and got wasted, thank you for coming. To those who squeezed this to their already busy schedules of Christmas gatherings, thank you. To those who tried, but couldn't make it, I truly understand. To my official dj, photographers, entertainers and drink mixers, wonderful!

It was intimate and sublime. 25 is indeed the perfect time. Glad that I have reasons to celebrate, ways to celebrate and people to celebrate it with on a year full of surprises and triumphs. Embracing life at 25 has never been this good.



I think I still have a box left of untouched Blacks, Vodkas and Beers. I think my being clueless in Liquor got the best of me. Christmas is down and there are still "dull days" before New Year. There are lots of opportunities to consume them all. All I need is to gather people around, without any more detailed preparations. We shall keep the party going.

No comments: