Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best Time To Shop: Choose

If you ask a person like me on when's the best time to shop, I would definitely answer:

SET A of ENUMERATION:

1. The Day After Christmas
2. The Day After New Year
3. The half day of Black Saturday
4. The Day After Halloween
5. Whenever Pacquiao has a match
6. The day after a certain coup or mall threat-scandal
7. A week after payday
8. Tuesday 10 am - 3 pm
9. Monday 10 am - 3 pm
10. Thursday 10 am - 3 pm

Other than that, I suggest you go shop online if you're walking on a thin thread of what you would identify as "patience."

However, if once in a year, you are most willing to sacrifice your time and effort just as long as you will be able to maximize your resources, then you wait for the opportune times. Thanks to my mother, I know that she's already scheming for these:

1. AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE (End December to Mid January in leading malls and retail outlets)
2. AUGUST SALE (Pay day weekends that target recent summer collections)

Other random sales just pop out within the year, but in an annual shopping calendar, this is the best time to shop if you want to slurp on wonderful finds and enticing discount prices. There's only a catch though. People, which I have addressed in set A.

I am a cheapskate in shopping and I hate crowds. I guess I can't have both. Something has got to give.

No comments: