Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quick quality time

Talk about Busy partnered with Stress. I think this is the only quiet time I will have for today before my guests will actually arrive in less than 30-40 minutes. I never realized that organizing for a party is so time consuming, tiring and expensive.

All my time for searching, for communicating, confirming and managing workload really takes time from my family, from Harvey, from myself that it ends up being tiring. Not to mention it's very expensive, if you have the same wants as I have. Don't get me wrong. I'm good with making budgets and getting things mobilized and paid for, yet I go beyond the intended budget, that's the thing.

Arrgh...so many to say and do and so little time. I think someone's here already...my cousin, I guess. Now I have to take a shower, another quality time for me.

No comments: